Excel as a Skilled
M.A. in Communication — Media & Arts Management and Promotion
The Master of Arts in Communication with a concentration in Media & Arts Management and Promotion, offered entirely online or through a combination of online courses with on-campus production components, allows you to tailor your coursework to your career objectives while equipping you with the knowledge and skills needed to advance in this field. Through a combination of business, law, leadership and communication courses, you will be prepared to manage and promote media companies and arts organizations as a principled leader.
- Understand data mining and gain insight on best practices for polling, conducting in-depth interviews and surveys, moderating focus groups and analyzing content.
- Explore social media, viral and Internet marketing, and methods used for branding, promoting and distributing products and services.
- Choose additional coursework on topics from contracts, laws and negotiation to finance, investments, and producing and launching a business plan.
- Media Company Management
- Theatre & Arts Management
- Arts & Entertainment Promotions
- Sales & Marketing
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: