Pursue Your Passion
No matter what your passion, you’ll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 95 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below:
Regent’s promise to you is an education that expertly brings knowledge and faith together. You’ll thrive in a culture of excellence and faith. And you’ll graduate from Regent equipped with in-demand career skills, leadership preparation and integrity that will set you apart.
We’re ready to help you follow your purpose. Learn More »
A top-quality Regent education is an attainable choice. Ranked in the top 7 percent of most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges in the nation (CCCU 2016), Regent awards millions of dollars in university-funded grants and scholarships each year. Regent is also a participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Maximize transfer credit, financial aid & scholarships when you connect with your personal enrollment counselor.
- Access value-added benefits like flexible tuition payment options and acceptance of transfer credits.
- Enjoy even more incentives through Corporate Partners, Church Match, Military & Veterans programs – and SuccessPath for undergrad students.
At Regent, our generous credit-transfer policy will help you earn your degree faster. Transfer up to 90 credit hours for prior coursework and military experience.
- College-level work completed at another regionally accredited college or university
- College-level work completed at a TRACS or ABHE accredited college
- Credit earned through approved entrance level exams, such as CLEP/DANTES
- Credit from non-regionally accredited institutions (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Military or experiential credit
Connect with an advisor for personalized attention and maximized credits. Learn More »
Regent is proud to support the military from nearly anywhere in the world with flexible 8-week sessions and benefits including:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits, Yellow Ribbon benefits and other military discounts.
- GoArmyEd partnership, helping soldiers access tuition assistance, education and leadership development.
- Credit recognition for military training and experience.
- Discounted tuition rates for graduate and undergraduate active duty and veterans.
- Spouse and dependent discounts.
- Fully accredited Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC) school.
Tuition may reduce to $0 when you combine Regent’s Military Appreciation Package with veterans’ benefits, tuition assistance, CLEP/DANTES acceptance, family discounts and more. Learn More »
“GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Did you know that not all universities back their programs by the assurance of respected accrediting bodies? Regent’s prestigious accreditations ensure quality of instruction, financial aid and much more. Regent is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Other accreditations, approvals and authorizations include:
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Association of Theological Schools (ATS)
- Commission on Accreditation (COA) of the American Psychological Association (APA)
Read our full list of accreditations.
As a recognized leader in top-quality, faith-based education, Regent will provide you with tools for a brighter future. You can expect faculty and staff ready to help you succeed and an educational experience that transforms your life and prepares you to build a fulfilling career. Knowledge and faith, together. That’s the Regent difference.