Pursue Your Calling
Th.M. with a concentration in Evangelism & Church Development
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Theology, available online or on campus, is an advanced degree that provides a fuller mastery of one area or discipline of theological study than is normally provided at the Master of Divinity level. You will receive specialized training and intensive theological research and methodology required for advancement in church or marketplace ministry, teaching at the university level or entry into a doctoral program. Advanced standing is available for those who complete the Th.M. and choose to pursue Regent’s Ph.D. in Theological Studies.
Through the Evangelism & Church Development concentration, you will:
- Explore leadership development and personal growth and ministry practice.
- Choose additional coursework on topics from how to mobilize and manage volunteers for church growth and kingdom expansion to sustaining spiritual momentum and implementing contemporary evangelism, according to your area of interest.
- Increase your understanding of missions, church planting models, church education and apologetics.
- Prepare for graduate study at the doctoral level
- Prepare for teaching
- Gain scholarly enhancement in ministerial practice
- Engage in disciplined reflection on a specialized function in ministry
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: