Pursue Your Calling
M.Div. with a concentration in Practical Healing
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Divinity, offered online and on campus, is a professional degree designed to prepare you for full-time ministry and for ordination or ministry licensure. You will gain a solid foundation in ministerial philosophy and practice through the in-depth study of the interpretation of the Bible, the languages of the Bible, and church history and doctrine. Practical skills and values are emphasized in practical theology, church leadership and missions-related courses. Through the concentration in Practical Healing, you will focus on the renewing work of the Spirit in physical healing, deliverance, and inner healing.
- Explore practical models for healing and develop a theology of healing applicable to your spiritual community.
- Choose additional coursework of topics such as the doctrine of the Holy Spirit, angelology & demonology, intercession, pastoral care and the Charismatic movement, according to your area of interest.
- Be trained and equipped by an accredited Association of Theological Schools (ATS) seminary.
- Ministerial Executive Leadership
- Christian Education
- Evangelism & Missions
- Preparation for the Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) or other terminal degree
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: