Pursue Your Calling
M.Div. with a concentration in Marketplace Ministry
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Divinity, offered online and on campus, is a professional degree designed to prepare you for full-time ministry and for ordination or ministry licensure. You will gain a solid foundation in ministerial philosophy and practice through the in-depth study of the interpretation of the Bible, the languages of the Bible, and church history and doctrine. Practical skills and values are emphasized in practical theology, church leadership and missions-related courses.
Through the concentration in Marketplace Ministry, you will:
- Learn how to apply innovative business and leadership principles that help extend the Church into the business world.
- Develop a business-as-mission strategy that opens new doors of ministry influence, with a focus on biblical principles, online technologies, and strategic business and leadership skills.
- Investigate organizational behavior and gain the practical knowledge and people skills required to motivate, coach and disciple those you lead.
- Be trained and equipped by an accredited Association of Theological Schools (ATS) seminary.
- Ministry Leadership
- Corporate Chaplaincy
- Pastor/Campus Ministry
- Church Planting/Missions
- Business Administration
- Preparation for the Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) or other terminal degree
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: