Grow Your Career In Psychology
Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
The Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology program, accredited by the American Psychological Association and offered entirely on campus, is a combined master’s and doctoral degree program. You will prepare for national internships as well as licensure in Virginia and other states as you gain hands-on experience, integrating excellent academic training and clinical practice and research. Complete this program that uniquely integrates science and faith full-time in four years, followed by a one-year, approved internship.
- Receive exemplary training as a “local clinical scientist” who will enter the workforce as a ready professional.
- Study in an environment true to both the scientific and professional discipline of clinical psychology and to Regent’s distinctive Christian identity.
- Adapt your training to meet the licensing requirements of your state and jurisdiction.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Psychiatric Hospital Staff
- Director of Christian Counseling Center/Private Practice
- Business/Industry Consultant
- Board Member/Director of Human Services Agencies
- Church/School Consultant
- University Teaching Positions
The Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation (CoA) of the American Psychological Association (APA). Contact the APA at Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation, 750 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002-4242 or 202.336.5979.
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: