Achieve Your Purpose
A.A. in Psychology
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Associate of Arts in Psychology is an online or on-campus degree that will open the door to an understanding of the human mind and help position you for a meaningful career. You will acquire knowledge, delivered from a Christian perspective, of key concepts and theories of psychology, as well as an understanding of principles that apply to personal, social and organizational issues, spanning across nations and cultures. You will also learn from top-notch, active professional clinicians, researchers and educators who are ready to mentor you.
- Develop listening skills and learn how to ask engaging questions in the counseling setting.
- Discover how behavior and mental processes affect personal and spiritual development.
- Understand how to conduct research and use data to support various theories in psychology and counseling.
- Psychiatric Nursing Assistant or Orderly
- Youth Counselor
- Case Technician
- Human Service Assistant
- Home Care Aide
- Addiction Rehabilitation Assistant
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: