Become An Exceptional
M.A. in Not-for-Profit Leadership
The Master of Arts in Not-for-Profit Leadership, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, was developed specifically for those who lead, or aspire to lead, not-for-profit or faith-based organizations. You will explore in-depth critical leadership and organizational development topics with a focus on conflict resolution and negotiation, strategic thinking, fundraising, and service-focused management. You will also learn how to increase organizational effectiveness and successfully manage change from a Christian perspective.
- Explore principles and practices of management and administration, such as board-staff relations, recruiting and motivating volunteers, managing growth, and responding to political and economic changes.
- Learn how to determine sources of support, plan campaigns and market products and services.
- Understand how to communicate to achieve organizational satisfaction and effectiveness, and explore the value of strategic thinking and planning to overcome resistance to change.
- Not-for-Profit Development & Management
- Leadership Coaching
- Executive Ministry
- Not-for-Profit Marketing & Administration
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: