M.A. in Not-for-Profit Leadership
The Master of Arts in Not-for-Profit Leadership, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, was developed specifically for those who lead, or aspire to lead, not-for-profit or faith-based organizations. You will explore in-depth critical leadership and organizational development topics with a focus on conflict resolution and negotiation, strategic thinking, fundraising, and service-focused management. You will also learn how to increase organizational effectiveness and successfully manage change from a Christian perspective.
- Explore principles and practices of management and administration, such as board-staff relations, recruiting and motivating volunteers, managing growth, and responding to political and economic changes.
- Learn how to determine sources of support, plan campaigns and market products and services.
- Understand how to communicate to achieve organizational satisfaction and effectiveness, and explore the value of strategic thinking and planning to overcome resistance to change.
- Not-for-Profit Development & Management
- Leadership Coaching
- Executive Ministry
- Not-for-Profit Marketing & Administration