A.A. in Information Systems
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Associate of Arts in Information Systems, offered online and on campus, provides basic knowledge in technical design, development and management. The A.A. lays the groundwork for pursuing your bachelor’s degree to improve your qualifications for work in this in-demand field.
- Understand the basics of computer systems, networks, databases, intellectual property, security and artificial intelligence in relationship to the business world.
- Learn to analyze a problem and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Explore professional, ethical, legal and social issues and responsibilities in the field of business computing — all from a Christian perspective.
- Help Desk Representative
- Information Technology Assistant
- Information Technology Specialist