Degree & Career
B.S. in Professional Studies with a concentration in Communication
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies, offered online or on campus, is an interdisciplinary degree program designed to help you move ahead in your chosen career. As Regent’s most transfer-friendly degree program, the B.S. in Professional Studies accepts more transfer credits than other majors, making it the ideal choice for adult learners and military personnel. Build upon essential General Education core knowledge in communication, leadership, management, critical thinking and problem solving – all from a Christian perspective. Through the Communication concentration, you will grow in your verbal and written communication skills to help you advance in a variety of fields.
- Learn about emerging technologies in communication and how they affect the marketplace.
- Practice teambuilding, conflict management, and building positive communication climates.
- Choose coursework from public speaking and persuasive communication to script development and social media, according to your area of interest.
- Apply existing college and military credit to fast track your degree completion.
- Corporate/Strategic Communications
- Marketing & Advertising
- News & Entertainment
- Graduate work in your chosen discipline
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: