Further Your Education Career
Ed.S. in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Higher Education
The Educational Specialist in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Higher Education is an online program designed for educational professionals who are seeking an initial entry-level position as a college professor, researcher or administrator or who are in current positions where the doctorate is the required or preferred degree for advancement. This program is ideal for those currently working in a higher education institution, or similar setting, who are seeking career growth. The Ed.S., which may be completed in just five semesters, is a degree in and of itself, but it may also be earned on the way to the completion of the terminal Ed.D.
- Explore the dynamics of college students and their personal and cognitive development from a Christian perspective.
- Understand higher education finance, administration and organization theory.
- Gain experience in instructional design for online learning.
- Higher Education Instruction
- Educational Research
- Higher Education Administration
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: