Further Your Education Career
Ed.S. in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Educational Technology & Online Learning
The Education Specialist with a concentration in Educational Technology & Online Learning is an online program designed for K-12, higher education and corporate educators involved in leadership in online education. This program builds upon the principles of curriculum, instruction, assessment and evaluation, with emphasis on program development and management of online learning. You will grow in your ability to research for solutions to online education problems and seek ways to deliver new research-based educational concepts or services to individuals, organizations, families or groups at a distance. The Ed.S., which may be completed in just five semesters, is a degree in and of itself, but it may also be earned on the way to the completion of the terminal Ed.D.
- Learn to design instruction for online learners.
- Explore trends in educational technology.
- Practice strategic planning and program evaluation of online curriculum.
- Educational Technology Administration
- Online Instruction at the University Level
- Educational Technology Consultation
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: