Invest In Yourself
M.A. in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Kingdom Business
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, teaches key organizational leadership elements such as ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology and organizational development. You will practice solving problems through collaboration, communicating effectively in actual leadership situations, and conducting research and presenting findings on contemporary issues. Through the concentration in Kingdom Business, you will explore how relevant, entrepreneurial business models can intersect with the Great Commission and Great Commandment.
- Research and analyze biblical models of kingdom business and how to apply them to modern business culture and practices.
- Evaluate global economic needs and opportunities and how to acquire resources to build kingdom-strategic business ventures.
- Examine biblical perspectives of servant leadership and the advantages of service-focused business structures.
- International Training & Development
- Corporate Executive Leadership
- Global Missions/Nonprofit Operations
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: