Invest In Yourself
B.S. in Accounting
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting, offered online and on campus, will teach you the skills to become a crucial member of public, private or nonprofit business sectors, including manufacturing, service, government, banking and tax reporting preparation. You’ll also gain a solid foundation should you choose to pursue becoming a certified public accountant (CPA). You will be exposed to international business, strategic management, law and ethics, operations and financial management. Ready to earn a top accounting and business degree in Virginia or beyond? Regent’s bachelor’s degree in accounting will prepare you. Coursework in the accounting major is taught from a Christian perspective.
- Prepare comprehensive business reports and analyze financial statements.
- Understand internal systems to produce accurate and reliable accounting data.
- Gain knowledge of auditing and tax preparation and laws for personal, corporate, and nonprofit business use.
- Demonstrate ethical, innovative business processes and investigative skills that help deter organizational fraud.
- Be positioned to become a CPA.
- Tax Planning
- Investment Analysis
- Financial Forensics
- Information Systems
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: