The Bachelor of Arts in Animation program in Virginia is an on-campus degree for creators, innovators and collaborators. As one of the most technologically advanced communication facilities on the East Coast, we offer cutting-edge computer, animation software and design studios under award-winning, industry experts. You’ll gain an education in art, design and technology — all supported by a Christian foundation through this exceptional animation degree program.
Develop basic skills for animation:
- Conceptualization, modeling and construction, texturing, animation, digital cinematography, and postproduction.
- Progress in compositing and sound, writing for animation, storyboard creation, and advanced 3D computer generated techniques for creating digital special effects.
- Explore how to budget, create business plans, pitch concepts and market your animation capabilities.
- Graduate with a professional "reel" to show to prospective employers.
- Game & Character Design
- Graphic Design
- Concept Artistry
- 3D Modeling
- 2D Traditional/Digital Cel Animation
- Stop Motion Animation