Bring Your Creativity to Life
The Bachelor of Arts in Animation program in Virginia is an on-campus degree for creators, innovators and collaborators. As one of the most technologically advanced communication facilities on the East Coast, we offer cutting-edge computer, animation software and design studios under award-winning, industry experts. You’ll gain an education in art, design and technology — all supported by a Christian foundation through this exceptional animation degree program.
Develop basic skills for animation:
- Conceptualization, modeling and construction, texturing, animation, digital cinematography, and postproduction.
- Progress in compositing and sound, writing for animation, storyboard creation, and advanced 3D computer generated techniques for creating digital special effects.
- Explore how to budget, create business plans, pitch concepts and market your animation capabilities.
- Graduate with a professional “reel” to show to prospective employers.
- Game & Character Design
- Graphic Design
- Concept Artistry
- 3D Modeling
- 2D Traditional/Digital Cel Animation
- Stop Motion Animation
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: