#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
A Nationally Recognized University Minutes from the Atlantic Ocean on a Picture-Perfect Campus.
That’s Regent University.
Virginia Beach combines the best of all worlds – close to Norfolk International Airport, the Atlantic Ocean and a metropolitan area of more than 1.6 million people – yet the campus is entirely personal and focused on what you need to be successful.
As you transition from the comforts of home to your new life at college, you’ll be inspired by the collegiate atmosphere at Regent, including the impressive construction of the campus buildings. The Georgian architecture is historic in design yet incorporates the latest educational technology. Juxtaposed against 70 acres of immaculately maintained grounds, they inspire collaboration, reflection and development of your faith. Among the campus jewels:
- The University Library, which provides a nearly limitless research environment. The building also houses Regent’s Law Library, the largest, most complete library in Hampton Roads.
- Robertson Hall, which houses the schools of Government, Law, and College of Arts & Sciences, is equipped with the latest technology in audio/video equipment and cameras for simultaneous broadcasting. The building also boasts a 380-seat moot court/city council chamber and several classrooms.
- The Chapel and Divinity School Building, serve as the centerpiece of campus life. The chapel features a remarkable 1,000-seat sanctuary for services, convocations, commencements, weddings and baptisms. Connected to the chapel by a covered walkway, the Divinity Building houses the Welcome Center, the division of Professional & Continuing Education, and the School of Divinity.
- The Communication & Performing Arts Center, home for the School of Communication & the Arts, features a 710-seat theater, a 195-seat experimental theater, cinema-television production studio, film sound stage, screening theaters, technical studios, classrooms, teaching labs and a back lot area for outdoor filming.
- The Classroom Building houses the School of Psychology & Counseling, the Psychological Services Center, the School of Business & Leadership, and the state-of-the-art Applied Science and Ethics Laboratory and PC teaching lab.
- The Administration Building is the original building on campus. It houses the School of Education, Alumni Relations, the Business Office and additional classrooms and administrative offices.
- The Student Center houses the student organization offices, The Ordinary dining facility, a computer lab, a writing center, Career Services, Financial Aid, a student lounge and meeting rooms.
- The Founders Inn and Spa, located adjacent to the university campus, hosts a number of university events.
You’ll enjoy campus Move In Day, meeting the friends you’ll keep for a lifetime and participating in some of the many residence life activities and student organizations that will enrich your academic and university experiences. Some of the activities you’ll enjoy during your time at Regent:
- Participating in more than 50 chartered student organizations where you can develop your leadership skills and pursue your personal passions
- A coed, intramural sports program open to all students, staff and faculty
- Entertainment, activities, and cultural and educational experiences provided by the Student Activities Board
In your spare time, grab your friends and check out Virginia’s sandy beaches and boardwalks or downtown Norfolk. A short drive to the north gets you to Colonial Williamsburg and our nation’s capital, Washington, D.C. There’s no shortage of ways to live and learn while studying at Regent. Don’t miss your opportunity to experience two transforming educations – in academics and life.