#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
Why is Regent a top choice for military students?
- We offer Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits, Yellow Ribbon benefits and other military discounts.
- We are a GoArmyEd partner, helping soldiers access tuition assistance, education and leadership development.
- We offer credit recognition for military training and experience.
- We offer discounted tuition rates for graduate and undergraduate active duty and veterans.
- We offer spouse and dependent discounts.
- We’re a fully accredited Service members Opportunity College (SOC) school.
Available to current and former members of the armed forces, our Military Appreciation Package can reduce your tuition to $0 when combined with veterans’ benefits, tuition assistance, CLEP/DANTES acceptance, family discounts and more. Whether you’re hoping to take classes on-campus or online, we can help make it easier for you to start the next chapter of your career with greater ease than ever at Regent.
“GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.