#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
M.S. in Health Information Systems Administration
The Master of Science in Health Information Systems Administration is a highly marketable degree designed to meet the demand for leaders with advanced data analysis skills in the health information and informatics field. You will learn how to design, implement, and manage health information systems technology and evaluate data to support clinical, financial and administrative systems.
Upon completion of this program, you’ll be able to:
- Improve IT infrastructures, train information systems teams and report findings to top-level medical executives.
- Operate electronic health records with efficiency and curb avoidable medical errors.
- Effectively communicate with healthcare practitioners and other support staff to ensure understanding of new technologies and systems among users.
- Health Information Systems Manager
- Chief Medical Information Officer
- Electronic Health Records Specialist
- Data Quality Manager
- Department Director