MPA — Servant Leadership
The Master of Public Administration with a concentration in Servant Leadership, offered online with an on-campus course option (GOV 649), provides the basis for servant leadership character and competency – the foundational element of leadership success. You will gain a deeper knowledge of principled leadership in government through this interdisciplinary program with the School of Business & Leadership, which combines the expertise of both programs, all with a Christian perspective.
- Learn to incorporate principles of servant leadership into daily operations.
- Develop servanthood ideologies for long-term success among stakeholders.
- Exercise stewardship values in managing human, financial and information resources.
- Discover how to motivate others through service.
- Local/State/Federal Government Official
- Public Management
- Nonprofit Executive Director
- Faith-based Organizational Administrator
- Public Administration Consultant