MPA with a concentration in Public Leadership & Management
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Public Administration with a concentration in Public Leadership & Management is offered on campus and online through the Robertson School of Government to students called to serve in leadership careers in public service. Through case studies, service-learning opportunities and best-practice public administration analysis, you will develop technical-skill and character-growth perspectives to promote the best interests of key stakeholders in the public and nonprofit sectors you will ultimately serve.
- Gain tools to assess and evaluate program implementation.
- Examine the work of local government managers, such as the roles of county and city managers, executive mayors and chief administrative officers in promoting ethical, effective, efficient and accountable government.
- Understand the management process in federal government and agencies; focus on modern-day federal managers, how they address issues and with what tools.
- Budget/Finance Director
- City Council Member
- Executive Director, Nonprofit Organization
- City Manager
- Economic Development Director
- Human Resource Management Director
- Federal Executive Department Assistant