#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
Ph.D. in Counseling & Psychological Studies – Human Services for Student Affairs
You could fill the urgent need for principled clinical leaders who influence education policy and drive change. Imagine the positive impact you will have on future generations. Regent’s Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling & Psychological Studies – Human Services for Student Affairs prepares you for a career in the areas of mental health counseling, research, education and psychological science. If you’re a scholar seeking to impact the culture beyond the Ph.D. counseling arena and don’t need professional accreditation, then this degree is for you.
- Foster a positive, honoring learning environment for students.
- Integrate research to efficiently process student appeals and grievances.
- Collaborate with psychiatric services on crisis issues.
- Advise and report on intellectual growth, moral development and psycho-social changes.
- Presented from a Christian worldview, coursework is offered fully online and supported by award-winning faculty in Virginia Beach.
- University Faculty/Leadership
- Chief Student Affairs Officer
- Human Services Administrator
- Vice President of Student Affairs
- Dean of Students