#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
Ph.D. in Counseling & Psychological Studies – Human Services Counseling
More than ever the world needs clinical leaders who can drive change. Imagine you transforming policies and practices that impact the people and organizations in your community. Regent’s Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling & Psychological Studies – Human Services Counseling prepares you for a career in the areas of mental health counseling, research, education and psychological science. You’ll expand your clinical competencies through the planning and presentation of your dissertation. If you’re a scholar seeking to impact the culture beyond the Ph.D. counseling arena and don’t need professional accreditation, consider this degree.
- Extend your master’s level foundation in human services with focused expertise.
- Collaborate with professional peers and experienced human services specialists.
- Apply research to help break new ground in psychology.
- Devote time and bring awareness to the needs of under-served populations.
- Presented from a Christian worldview, coursework is offered fully online and supported by award-winning faculty in Virginia Beach.
- University Faculty/Leadership
- Human Services Administrator
- Community & Human Services Specialist