#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
Ph.D. in Counseling & Psychological Studies – Research
More than ever the world needs clinical leaders who can drive change. Imagine transforming policies and practices by applying groundbreaking research you conducted. Regent’s Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling & Psychological Studies – Research prepares you for a career in the areas of mental health counseling, research, education and psychological science. You’ll expand your knowledge in areas like addictive behaviors, trauma, indigenous mental healthcare, psychometrics and more. If you’re a scholar seeking to impact the culture beyond the Ph.D. counseling arena and don’t need professional accreditation, consider this degree.
- Gain a solid foundation in research, grant writing and policy analysis.
- Collaborate with professional peers and experienced clinical leaders through the planning and presentation of your dissertation.
- Develop an advanced level of qualitative data collection and analysis methods.
Presented from a Christian worldview, coursework is offered online and supported by award-winning faculty in Virginia Beach.
- University Faculty/Leadership
- Experimental Psychologist
- Mental Health Services Administrator
- Guidance Director