#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
Ph.D. in Counseling & Psychological Studies – Pastoral Counseling
Pastoral clinical leaders are often the first line of assistance and gatekeepers to faith-based professional services. Communities need Christian leaders like you to make a difference. Regent’s Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling & Psychological Studies – Pastoral Counseling will prepare you for a career in the areas of mental health counseling, research, education and psychological science. Grounded in Scripture, this track draws from the Christian psychology, mental health counseling and clinical pastoral education fields. If you’re a scholar seeking to impact the culture beyond the Ph.D. counseling arena and don’t need professional accreditation, then this doctoral degree is for you.
- Learn integrative Christian psychology approaches to treat people with behavioral and emotional issues.
- Break new ground in this specialized field of psychology through your dissertation.
- Integrate biblically based strategies for effective emotional and spiritual healing.
Presented from a Christian worldview, coursework is offered online and supported by award-winning faculty in Virginia Beach.
- Congregational/Pastoral Leader
- University Faculty/Leadership
- Church Counseling Consultant