M.S. in General Psychology
The Master of Science in General Psychology is an entirely online degree that will prepare you to use principles of psychology in industries including academic, science, healthcare and business. Explore the core areas of psychological science, ranging from cognitive neuroscience to the dynamics of human social interactions. You will be prepared to study at the doctoral level in basic science or applied psychology, all through the lens of a Christian worldview.
- Study the brain and behavioral qualities that impact the human experience.
- Learn the skills in general psychology that are highly valued by employers – analytical thinking, quantitative research, communication and problem-solving.
- Earn your degree entirely online in 39 credit hours and as little as 18 months.
M.S. in General Psychology Concentrations:
- Cyberpsychology & Cybersecurity
- Doctoral Preparation
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Leadership Coaching
- Marriage & Family
- Organizational Consulting
- Research Assistant/Coordinator
- Human Services Work
- Lab Manager
- Market Researcher
- Life Skills Coach This program does not lead to licensure.
Integrate your Christianity with a career based in human social interaction.