M.S. in General Psychology with a concentration in Doctoral Preparation
The Master of Science in General Psychology with a concentration in Doctoral Preparation is an entirely online degree that will prepare you to use principles of psychology in industries including academic, science, healthcare and business. Explore the core areas of psychological science, ranging from cognitive neuroscience to the dynamics of human social interactions. You will be prepared to study at the doctoral level in basic science or applied psychology, all through the lens of a Christian worldview.
- Learn the skills in general psychology that are highly valued by employers – analytical thinking, quantitative research, communication and problem-solving.
- Apply Multiple Regression and Path Analysis to psychological research through advanced statistics.
- Earn your degree entirely online in 39 credit hours and as little as 18 months.
- Preparation for Doctoral Studies in Applied Psychology
- Organizational Consulting
- Research Director
- Human Services
- Market Research
This program does not lead to licensure.