M.A. in Human Services
The Master of Arts in Human Services, offered completely online, will enhance your career in helping and developing others. Courses are taught with a combination of real-time interaction with professors, small-group projects, podcast lectures and asynchronous chat room discussion. Presented from a Christian worldview, this degree offers several distinct concentrations to equip you as a coach, lay counselor, mediator or ministry worker. Choose the path that complements your chosen specialization, whether professional human service, Biblical or Christian counseling, health and fitness, law, education, career building, organizational culture, and beyond. This degree culminates in a capstone that includes field experience in your area of interest.
- Gain foundational skills in behavioral sciences while specializing in a concentrated area.
- Benefit from courses taught within the School of Psychology & Counseling, as well as Regent’s other prestigious schools.
- Acquire knowledge and skills in human growth and development, group work, research and professional ethics.
- Learn to identify and assist individuals struggling with common life-adjustment issues or seeking personal development.
Human Services Concentrationse:
- Addictions Counseling
- Biblical Counseling
- Christian Counseling
- Conflict & Mediation Ministry
- Criminal Justice & Ministry
- Grief Counseling
- Human Services Counseling
- Human Services for Student Affairs
- Life Coaching
- Marriage & Family Ministry
- Trauma & Crisis Counseling
- Outpatient Care Centers
- Family Service Centers
- Coaching and care within existing career field