#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
ONLINE OR ON-CAMPUS
The Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling is an online or on-campus degree that will prepare you for state licensure and a career in professional counseling.
This CACREP accredited* program combines contemporary counseling techniques with a biblical foundation for a strong and balanced approach.
- You will be positioned to make a difference as you integrate sound and ethical clinical practice, skills and techniques.
- Acquire core knowledge and skills in human growth and development, group work, research and professional ethics, all from a Christ-first approach.
- Study diagnoses and treatment of psychological disorders.
- Benefit from a supervised clinical experience in community agency and school settings.
- Be poised for the pursuit of doctoral degrees including the Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision.
Licensed Clinical Counseling in:
- Outpatient Care Centers
- Family Service Centers
- Schools Counseling Centers
- Private Practice
Before you begin your journey to licensure with us, please click here to confirm if the program you are interested in complies with your state’s licensure requirements or complies with the requirements of the state in which you intend to work.