#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
M.A. in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Servant Leadership
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, teaches key organizational leadership elements such as ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology and organizational development. You will practice solving problems through collaboration, communicating effectively in actual leadership situations, and conducting research and presenting findings on contemporary issues. Through the concentration in Servant Leadership, you will examine the service-first approach to leadership from a biblical perspective.
- Explore models and theories of leadership and followership, as well as the behaviors and effects of some of the greatest servant leaders in history.
- Learn how servant leadership works in a contemporary world regarding issues such as social movements, social corporate responsibility, justice and humanity.
- Develop ethical decision-making and leadership skills that transcend career fields from ministry and not-for-profit to healthcare, government, business and beyond.
- Ministry Leadership
- Healthcare Administration
- Not-for-Profit Development
- Marketplace Management