#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
M.A. in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Organizational Development Consulting
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, teaches key organizational leadership elements such as ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology and organizational development. You will practice solving problems through collaboration, communicating effectively in actual leadership situations, and conducting research and presenting findings on contemporary issues. Through the concentration in Organizational Development Consulting, you will explore tools and research to effectively audit, assess and implement changes required for organizational development.
- Explore consulting as both a process and occupational specialty as you consider consulting challenges and the role of leadership in developing and guiding strategic change.
- Learn how to diagnose and make effective interventions, with emphasis on analysis tools and proper planning.
- Examine assessments and audits that measure an organization’s success and effectiveness, such as customer surveys, communication audits, attitude surveys and compliance audits.
- Corporate & Small Business Consulting
- Executive Leadership
- Analytics & Strategic Planning