#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
M.A. in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Global Business Leadership and Communication
Effective leadership is the key to organizational growth. Develop key leadership and strategic communication skills with the online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) – Global Business Leadership & Communication program. You will focus on leadership elements such as ethics, motivation and technology, and develop solutions for real-world, contemporary issues through research. Taught from a Christian perspective, this MAOL program is offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement.
On completing the MAOL – Global Business Leadership & Communication degree, you will be able to:
- Examine leadership from a multinational perspective concerning local and global issues that affect organizational planning.
- Apply key principles of strategic communication to catalyze change in your organization.
- Gain an insight into organizational trends through the application of qualitative and quantitative research methods and data analysis.
- Employ your knowledge of how leaders help followers interact with technology to accomplish the organization’s objectives.
- Corporate communications
- Executive leadership
- Public relations
- Strategic media
- Sales & marketing
- International training & development
- Global missions/nonprofit operations