#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
M.A. in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Human Resource Management
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, teaches key organizational leadership elements such as ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology and organizational development. You will practice solving problems through collaboration, communicating effectively in actual leadership situations, and conducting research and presenting findings on contemporary issues. Through the concentration in Human Resource Management, you will gain expertise in training and development and how to bring the best out of your organization’s employees.
- Create a plan to train and enrich your employees from orientation to executive development.
- Examine the National Labor Relations Act and keys for negotiating wages and other employment conditions to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Explore how to develop and implement initiatives that align with your organization’s vision and mission and keep it moving forward.
- Corporate or Small Business HR Administration
- Employee Training & Development
- C-Level Leadership
- HR Mediation & Consulting