#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
M.A. in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Healthcare Management
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, teaches key organizational leadership elements such as ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology and organizational development. You will practice solving problems through collaboration, communicating effectively in actual leadership situations, and conducting research and presenting findings on contemporary issues. Through the concentration in Healthcare Management, you will gain expertise in healthcare law and how to manage change and make ethical decisions for the good of your organization and the patients represented.
- Understand how to assess an organization’s environment and develop and implement strategic plans for the organization’s growth and health.
- Explore how to ethically address the intersection of race, poverty, gender and health with the goal of implementing positive healthcare solutions.
- Examine healthcare law, forensic medicine, medical malpractice and other fundamental legal principles of healthcare management.
- Hospital or Emergency Medical Administration
- Health Insurance Administration
- Group Practice Executive Leadership
- Home Healthcare Administration
- Nursing Home Management
- Patient Advocacy
- Medical Staff Relations