#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
M.A. in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Social Entrepreneurship
Want to develop a legacy of service? Regent’s Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) — Social Entrepreneurship equips you for such a role. Offered exclusively online, it explores how relevant, entrepreneurial business models can prepare you to advance as a social entrepreneur, leader in social-purpose organizations, philanthropist or director of volunteers in the social sector.
On completing the MAOL – Social Entrepreneurship degree, you will be able to:
- Apply principles of biblical entrepreneurship and management.
- Evaluate global economic needs, opportunities, and resources required to build kingdom-strategic business ventures.
- Employ a deeper understanding of organizational structure, life-cycle development, servant leadership and social issues.
- Gain an insight into organizational trends through the application of qualitative and quantitative research methods and data analysis.
- Training & development
- Nonprofit & parachurch business development
- Global missions/nonprofit operations