#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
M.A. in Church Leadership
The Master of Arts in Church Leadership, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, will equip you with a biblical education firmly grounded in organizational leadership required in today’s ministry settings. With a focus on motivating teams, strategic thinking, spiritual formation, and corporate and personal ethics, you will be prepared to lead in church, parachurch, missions, and marketplace contexts.
- Learn the role of the leader as an organizational architect as you study key tactics and characteristics of successful leaders throughout history.
- Develop your ability to motivate, coach and mentor your team and to communicate effectively in small and large or formal and informal settings.
- Customize your degree with course topics such as fundraising, managing not-for-profit organizations, ministry administration, pastoral care, servant leadership, and online technologies.
- Understand how to communicate to achieve organizational satisfaction and effectiveness, and explore the value of strategic thinking and planning to overcome resistance to change.
- Executive Pastor
- Faith-Based Organization Management
- Leadership Coaching
- Not-for-Profit Marketing & Administration