#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
DSL with a concentration in Human Resource Development
The Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) degree, offered online with minimal on-campus residency, is an executive doctoral degree that will help you meet today’s organizational challenges and be better equipped to transform your workplace. Through the concentration in Human Resource Development, you will explore critical HR issues and trends, as well as models for developing your employees. This human resource degree emphasizes both the practical and theoretical components of leadership, team building and cultural understanding from a Christian perspective.
- Discover training and development techniques that can strengthen both the learner and the facilitator.
- Learn how to leverage individual, group and team perspectives as you develop and implement more effective HRD practices and procedures.
- Explore human development, as well as emerging trends and ethical practices to advance the field of human resources.
- HR Administration & Executive Leadership
- HR Director/Vice President
- HR Consulting
- Training & Development
- Executive Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
- Compensation & Benefits
- University Faculty