B.S. in Christian Leadership & Management
The Bachelor of Science in Christian Leadership & Management, offered exclusively online, will prepare you to integrate your faith with critical business skills that you can apply in a variety of settings. Whether you’re called to a blend of business and ministry or desire to expand upon a purely Biblical Studies program, you will benefit from Regent’s premier leadership focus. For ministry leaders or others who have earned college credits but not a full degree, this program may be complimentary to gaining formal credentials and knowledge to support your calling and career.
- Learn how to develop budgets, recruit and hire staff, and manage employees and volunteers.
- Cultivate your understanding of the Bible and how it applies to leadership and ministry.
- Understand strategies for effective stewardship of assets, capital and resources.
- Executive Pastor/Pastoral Leadership
- Ministry Entrepreneur
- Nonprofit or For-Profit Operations Director
- Missions/Social Services Professional
- Communications Specialist