B.A. in Leadership Studies
The Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies, available only online, will prepare you to lead in a variety of roles in your career, whether connected to the workplace, the public sphere or ministry. Gain strong foundational knowledge of leadership theories and principles through hands-on experiences and interaction with successful leaders.
Students in this major must choose one of the following emphases to strengthen their marketability: Government/Public Policy, Criminal Justice, Business, Information Technology, Christian Ministry, or a Self-Designed track approved by the department chair.
- Gain a biblical worldview on innovation, ethics and excellence, with an emphasis on strong Christian character.
- Explore how to lead teams and make strategic decisions by looking at great leaders throughout history.
- Study topics you can apply across multiple disciplines, including conflict resolution, knowledge management and organizational dynamics.
- Business Administration
- Nonprofit/Ministry Management
- Public Service/Politics
- Organizational Leadership
- Corporate Training & Development
- Business Consulting