B.A. in Law & National Security
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Arts in Law & National Security, offered online and on campus, will give you knowledge of the legal, criminal justice, government and cyber security fields, whether you are interested in a national security career in government or the private sector. Learn to make reasoned judgments and ethical decisions from a Christian perspective concerning issues related to law, criminal justice, government and national security. You will also be trained to think critically, analyze information and communicate solutions.
- Learn the structures and operations of courts and gain practical skills to work in a criminal law area, conduct a criminal investigation (prosecution/defense) and secure evidence.
- Understand identity management and disaster recovery, as well as computer security, intellectual property, artificial intelligence, and the future of computing and the Internet.
- Explore threats to information security, such as natural disasters, terrorist activities, and internal subversion and how to counter them.
- Law Enforcement
- Local, State or Federal Government Administration
- National Security or Public Safety
- Legal Services
- Entry-Level Intelligence Agency