MBA with a concentration in Small Business Information Technology
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Small Business Information Technology is an online or on-campus degree that will prepare you to develop the information, data and technology structure of your small business as these areas continue to soar and exponentially impact business success or failure. You will be equipped with skills in IT analysis, systems technology and ethical decision-making. Our online MBA is a top-ranking program for faculty credentials and training and, along with our on-campus MBA, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP). You’ll learn within a strong Christian foundation so that you are prepared to serve your profession with excellence and greater value.
- Understand the tradeoffs in information systems hardware, software, and architecture for effective use in your business.
- Learn how to use Decision Support Systems (DSS) as managerial tools, with special emphasis in a small business e-commerce environment.
- Explore the project management process as you design and develop a real project in detail.
- Small Business Management & Development
- Executive Business Leadership
- Information Technology Business Consultation
- Risk Management & Data Analysis