B.S. in Cybersecurity
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity, offered online and on campus, prepares you to begin or advance technology and network security careers in government, military, manufacturing, service, education and other private, public and nonprofit sectors. As one of the top cybersecurity degree programs in Virginia, our course work will teach you to create and execute a digital security strategy that supports and defends data resources managed by your employer. Both the cybersecurity degree program in Virginia and the online cybersecurity degree program are built on a strong ethical foundation and are taught from a biblical worldview.
- Learn how to gather data and evidence employed in prosecuting cybercrimes, and to develop security safeguards and disaster recovery plans.
- Develop ethical, innovative and practical intelligence, and networking solutions based on strategic technology applications and data-driven assessments.
- Learn how to defend computer networks against attacks by worms, viruses and other criminal acts.
- Network or Systems Administration
- Digital Forensics Engineering
- Digital Security Project Management
- Information Technology & Assurance
- Computer Programmer
- Cyber Risk & Strategy Analysis
- Cyber Intelligence