MBA in Healthcare Management
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Management is an online or on-campus degree that will equip you for career advancement in the growing field of healthcare. Learn to address the complexities and nuances of managing change and transition; delve into key financial aspects such as budgeting and forecasting; and examine the intricacies of healthcare law. Our online MBA is a top-ranking program for faculty credentials and training and, along with our on-campus MBA, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs. You’ll learn within a strong Christian foundation so that you are prepared to serve your profession with excellence and greater value.
- Develop competitive review processes and strategies for successful change management.
- Delve into healthcare policy development, ethics and legal issues including forensic medicine, medical malpractice and medical proof in litigation.
- Explore entrepreneurial technologies and their associated progressive medical procedures.
- Hospital or Long-term Care Administration
- Medical Services Sales or Administration
- Healthcare Policy Analysis
- Quality Assurance & Corporate Compliance