M.A. in Government with a concentration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Arts in Government with a concentration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics is offered on campus or online to students seeking to affect key issues in healthcare like genetic testing, stem cell research, access to care and more. You’ll gain a solid foundation in research methods, American politics, international relations, and Christian foundations of government. Then, build your expertise analyzing health policy and examining the ethical and philosophical principals associated with care management, planning and delivery.
- Examine the major developments in public health policy in the United States over the last 100 years.
- Compare healthcare administration and policymaking in the U.S. and abroad.
- Explore healthcare finance and how to manage change in healthcare organizations.
Finance, human resources, marketing, and management staff positions in:
- State Health, Welfare & Insurance Departments
- Federal Agencies
- Private Trade and Research Organizations
- Hospitals & Health Systems Corporations
- Long-Term Care Organizations
- Community Clinics
- Professional Associations