#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
B.S. in Professional Studies with a concentration in Teacher Education (IDS)
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies, offered online or on campus, is an interdisciplinary degree program designed to help you move ahead in your chosen career. As Regent’s most transfer-friendly degree program, the B.S. in Professional Studies accepts more transfer credits than other majors, making it the ideal choice for adult learners and military personnel. Build upon essential General Education core knowledge in communication, leadership, management, critical thinking and problem solving – all from a Christian perspective. Through the Teacher Education (Interdisciplinary Studies) concentration, you will be prepared to engage learners as you complete coursework in English, math, science, history, humanities and computer technology.
- Examine classroom management skills and instructional methods for students from gifted to those with disabling conditions.
- Explore student growth and development and how to meet their unique learning needs.
- Choose coursework from curriculum design and assessment techniques to methods for teaching reading, history and math, according to your area of interest.
- Apply existing college and military credit to fast track your degree completion.
- Corporate Training & Development