Ed.D. with a concentration in Special Education
The Doctor of Education with a concentration in Special Education is an online degree that provides career development for special education teachers seeking leadership positions in special education research, practice and policy. Drive the change you want to see to best serve children, youth and adults with high-incidence disabilities.
- Grow in your ability to interpret data so that you can draw sound conclusions and understand ramifications.
- Develop empirical, research-based interventions and develop tools to deter empirically unsupported yet perennially popular interventions.
- Explore the history of special education as well as current issues and best practices.
- Education Research
- Education Policy
- Education Advocacy & Consulting
- Central Office Executive Leadership