#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
B.S. in Early Childhood Education
Regent University offers a Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education for students who wish to develop the educational paths for young children in early childhood centers and also for those who may wish to own and operate an educational center themselves. You’ll be prepared to work as a preschool or childcare center director, preschool teacher, parent educator or community care licensing analyst, among other roles.
- Discover how children develop from birth through age 8, and create effective lesson plans that will help them thrive.
- Practice creating effective lesson plans, using proven teaching methods, and strengthening your assessment techniques.
- Understand best practices for establishing or directing high-quality, innovative childcare center designs and services.
- Preschool or Childcare Center Director/Administrator
- Early Childhood Facility Owner/Operator
- Preschool Teacher
- Education Consultant
- Parent Educator
- Community Care Licensing Analyst