Master of Business Administration – MBA
Online or On-Campus Degree
Prepare for a career in leadership as you develop the strategic skills essential for success in today’s challenging business environments. Regent’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) offers the entrepreneurial focus that today’s marketplace demands, with classes available both online and on campus, and on a full-time or part-time basis.
In this program, students will:
- Develop operations plans and determine appropriate quality improvement strategies for product manufacturing and service delivery in diverse global cultures and environments.
- Design marketing strategies and plans specific to consumer and market needs in global markets.
- Use accounting and financial information for decision-making purposes in diverse business settings and situations.
Use your interest in principled leadership to drive change in the business world. Just fill out the form on this page. We’ll contact you shortly to answer any questions you may have and get you started on a new path today.
- Cybersecurity Management
- Finance & Investing
- General Management
- Global Business Leadership & Communication
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- Not-for-Profit Management
- Small Business Technology Management
- Social Entrepreneurship