M.A. in Business & Design Management
The Master of Arts in Business & Design Management, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, offers you the hands-on product and service development tools used by designers, product managers, entrepreneurs and leaders. Increase your effectiveness and advance your influence in the global marketplace. You will explore business design planning as it relates to technological changes, competition, growth management and strategic thinking – all from a Christian perspective. You will also gain skills in prototyping, innovation, and consumer behavior necessary for innovative start-up companies. Learn how to plan campaigns, market products, generate support and optimize your communication skills to succeed in your career.
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs how to adapt to the ever-changing global marketplace, raise startup capital and forecast fiscal needs.
- Participate in a culminating Shark Tank-style presentation of your new innovative product, service or idea.
The Master of Arts in Business & Design Management program will prepare you for career opportunities such as:
- Solutions Architect
- Business Development Manager
- Engagement Manager
- Strategy Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Software Development Manager