B.S. in Healthcare Management
The Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, offered online only, will prepare you with a strong Christian foundation to begin or advance your career in the growing field of health care planning and management. Learn how to understand the U.S. health care system as it applies to the continuum of care and practice making ethical managerial decisions. Through this highly in-demand online program for healthcare administrators, you will also explore critical issues and market forces affecting this industry.
- Learn the fundamentals of health care operations, informatics, marketing, accounting, organizational dynamics and more.
- Explore key industry issues, such as health care legislation, informed consent, corporate liability, medical malpractice and patients’ rights.
- Be competent in healthcare financing mechanisms, the industry’s influence on public policy, and the impact of health policy on key stakeholders.
- Medical Services Administration
- Long-term Care Administration
- Community Health Management
- Health Policy Analysis
- Health Promotion & Communication
- Public Health Information Analysis