#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
B.S. in Accounting
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting which is ACBSP accredited, offered online and on campus, will teach you the skills to become a crucial member of public, private or nonprofit business sectors, including manufacturing, service, government, banking and tax reporting preparation. You’ll also gain a solid foundation should you choose to pursue becoming a certified public accountant (CPA). You will be exposed to international business, strategic management, law and ethics, operations and financial management. Ready to earn a top accounting and business degree in Virginia or beyond? Regent’s bachelor’s degree in accounting will prepare you. Coursework in the accounting major is taught from a Christian perspective.
- Prepare comprehensive business reports and analyze financial statements.
- Understand internal systems to produce accurate and reliable accounting data.
- Gain knowledge of auditing and tax preparation and laws for personal, corporate, and nonprofit business use.
- Demonstrate ethical, innovative business processes and investigative skills that help deter organizational fraud.
- Be positioned to become a CPA.
- Tax Planning
- Investment Analysis
- Financial Forensics
- Information Systems